- Completely biodegradable under the right conditions
- Cards are 760 micron, BIO PVC resin
- All cards manufactured to ISO standards – CR80 size 85.60 x 53.98mm
- Card surfaces are clean and scratch and burr free
- Cards are wrapped in 100’s, and supplied in clean, dust-free, anti-static packaging
£15.00 – £19.00 ex. VAT
These environmentally friendly Fotodek Bio cards are made from biodegradable PVC resin. When introduced into a fertile environment, the breakdown process starts; completing in 1 to 5 years.
The material allows very high quality image reproduction with various personalisation processes as it is PVC rather than an alternative product, and is finished using our unique FOTODEK® quality brand procedures.
When designing the artwork for a BIOpvc® card it is recommended to include a reference to its biodegradability by using either the recycle motive with the text “BIO” in the centre along with FOTODEK® as a symbol of quality and assurance.
|Product Code||Material||Size/Gauge||Finish||Magnetic Stripe|
|WF76-BIO||BIOpvc® Resin||CR80/760 micron||Gloss FOTODEK®||No|
|WF76-LC-BIO||BIOpvc® Resin||CR80/760 micron||Gloss FOTODEK®||Lo-Co 300oe|
|WF76-H27-BIO||BIOpvc® Resin||CR80/760 micron||Gloss FOTODEK®||Hi-Co 2750oe|