The Omni reader is originally designed for the demanding Access Control and Time & Attendance markets. Its die cast metal base, stainless steel wear plate, and impact-resistant housing make Omni ideal for the growing market of self-service and un-attended applications. The Omni reads up to three tracks of magnetic information with a single swipe in either direction.
Omni reads most bar code symbologies; both visible or infrared bar code data and/or Magstripe data, both in a single swipe. It has a beeper and three-colour LED indicator to signal a successful read. The reader is programmable so that the data format and
intelligent interface output can be programmed & configured to match application communication requirements.
The Omni scans bar codes printed on paper, card stock, or plastic. An infrared option is available for security-based applications, where bar codes are over-printed to prevent duplication.
– Reads both magnetic and barcode media
– Weatherproof, sealed or extended temperature versions are available
– Dual sided MagStripe head versions option
– Red or infrared bar code reader option Colour: black or beige
– Swipe speeds from 3 to 60 IPS
– Interfaces: Keyboard wedge, RS232,
– USB/Keyboard, USB/RS232, decoded
– Clock & Data (TTL), & Wiegand Interface