Small, but big on performance! The T4 printer is a compact, cost-effective desktop label printer which comes with industrial level equipment and superior performance.
The user friendly LCD graphical interface makes the menu easy to use thanks to 4 LED buttons. The multiple communication ports increase flexibility, whilst the USB keyboard or scanner are capable of working with the LCD for standalone operation. The T4 comes with an SD slot to enlarge data storage and features a built in real time clock for time and date printing applications. With a buzzer sound for use in noisy working environments, the T4 also comes with an adjustable see-through and reflective sensor to detect labels with mistakes.
With high print quality, reliability and durability, the T4 is the best choice for a range of applications.
The T4 thermal label printer comes with free BarDrawer label design software for users to create and manage all different kinds of labels on the T4 printer. BarDrawer label design software offers professional database linking functions as well as 1D and 2D barcode design capability. BarDrawer software works with Windows XP/Vista/7 and Microsoft server 2003/2008/2008R2. Click here to download the BarDrawer software.
- Free label design software
- 128 x 64 dots LCD with graphical icons
- 4MB flash memory, 8MB SDRAM
- 4 LED buttons
- Multiple communication ports – USB (master, slave), serial and parallel
- Buzzer with red flashing light for noisy environments
- SD card slot for expanding storage up to 4GB
- Adjustable see through sensor
- Easy paper and ribbon loading
- Keyboard or scanner with USB interface for standalone operation
- Peeler kit
- Ethernet printer server
- Asset Management