Designed for high performance with a low price, the Sbarco T4e desktop barcode label printer is equipped with a 32 bit micro processor for faster printing jobs. With a standard memory of 4MB Flash ROM and 8MB SD RAM, the T4e comes with a USB interface to connect directly with a PC or scanner for Scan to Print function, 4 function keys and one red LED light to show when the printer is in an error state.
Even though the T4e is a cost-effective barcode label printer, it offers the capability to inform the user instantly when an error status occurs and offers many other features and benefits which make it an ideal label printer for a range of environments.
The T4e thermal label printer comes with free BarDrawer label design software for users to create and manage all different kinds of labels on the T4e printer. BarDrawer label design software offers professional database linking functions as well as 1D and 2D barcode design capability. BarDrawer software works with Windows XP/Vista/7 and Microsoft server 2003/2008/2008R2
- Free label design software
- 128 x 64 dots LCD with graphical icons
- 4MB flash memory, 8MB SDRAM
- 4 LED buttons
- Multiple communication ports – USB (master, slave), serial and parallel
- Buzzer with red flashing light for noisy environments
- SD card slot for expanding storage up to 4GB
- Adjustable see through sensor
- Easy paper and ribbon loading
- Keyboard or scanner with USB interface for standalone operation
- Peeler kit
- Ethernet printer server
- Asset Management